Wednesday, April 27, 2011

You doesn't allow me to pointing fingers

Months ping didn't follow my advice, she's a very stubborn girl, or is a very self girl, MBT Sirima, her heart already give oneself layout the program, doesn't allow me to pointing fingers.

She take a deep breath, sit on my body, mysterious eyes sudden become pure clarity, then severely sit down...

When her than her body in a way more heavy in my body ups and downs, my mind suddenly MBT Fumba. emerged on cho's shadow and such.

I suddenly understand the three "month" in common, though a bit far-fetched, but for me, it is also a kind of coincidences.

I had a lot of women, and some very shy, some very sexy, some very coquettish, some very gentleness, I always easily conquer them, and very helpless, are they abandoned to a simple vocabulary, is "active to conquer".

The three "months" and they are different, is this attitude and style initiative, MBT Shuguli GTX,yueqin swap in summer of flood one day take my first, month initiative, in autumn drunk one night pull my autumn today to go to bed, initiative, so on ping in newly-married next tearful reluctantly and I exercise reality of the husband and wife. To me also can be summed up in a single word is "passive acceptance".

No comments:

Post a Comment