Wednesday, April 27, 2011

why the toilet can wipe

God is like this, I dethroned time it didn't give me any good in my wound, a knife, Tory burch outlet and put salt, let me know that it has many malicious, now I be happy the door son-in-law, it quickly fueled, let the life good to cannot again good, as if to tell me a unarguably truth: you only suitable for the door son-in-law this profession!

Let me toward the sky laugh... Oh, the sky, why don't you drop a meteorite down...

Let me toward the earth laugh... Oh, the earth, why don't you come to an earthquake...

Let me to RMB laugh... Oh, RMB, why you this paper will have value, why the toilet can wipe...

Let me to all the door son-in-law laugh... Oh, my dear brothers,Tory Burch Flip Flops Sale, cherish this very promising career right, HengMeiLengDui thousand women for ZhaoZhui gedaliah, bend means for brown, we use surnames happy life, we are sleepy taste life......

The bug is CouCu old wu follow my train of thought to lift up the voice call: "dick dick... dick... dick dick dick..."

So boring that I had to continue imaginings.

What exactly is on ping woman? Her everyday and I sleep a bed, but even now I can't fathom her character. She told I'm disappointed? She am disappointed in myself? She also like me ask all class? But though she profound, do was really, for instance, in my mom's attitude, I had hoped that mom moved to live together, be y.y. positively brush-off, my mom had to continue to live in QiangMen on that broken, make the whole piece will pay ping QiangMen all buy down, let my mom make householder, pay to decorate, the old QiangMen transformation like villa as well. But every time I took her to eat with my mother, but she said little, outsiders thought her mother-in-law again in the millennium between Tory Burch Flats Sale,repeat them, and hatred. Is really strange strange...

No comments:

Post a Comment