Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I don't want to be a drunkard taken away

I say: today is bridal chamber spends candle night, it has special significance, come on, I'll give you take off...

Months ping very seriously say: this is my first time, I don't want to be a drunkard taken away, please support.

So...... Oh, look at the first's sake, I won't force you. So I had to lie down big sleep.

The next day finally welcomed long-expected moment, how novel experience than anyone on ping, MBT Sirima, simple and my third "months" incredibly simple like a white paper.

I kiss upon her, stroking, she says: uncomfortable...

I and she bare Cheng relative JianZaiXianShang, she said, uncomfortable, you down...

I lay back down on me, watching her welts and resolutely calmer, as will brave move to the stage, MBT Panda, my body female martyrs is her tomb.

So I slowly teach, told her how is correct, how is uncomfortable, MBT Kisumu,I let her deeply appreciate "the meaning of a secluded spot", and "began in earnest" meaning, and the so-called "spirit." meat blend

No comments:

Post a Comment