Wednesday, April 27, 2011

honorary prestige all didn't

Every time, each with old buddy party excitedly asked me, I said the economic situation is a car except two hundred thousand gift JunWei, gift to give mom a buick car, and to me, the villagers registered permanent residence,. mbt shoes usa They all shook his head not letter, saying I intentionally hide, meaning is to eat soft rice didn't eat into me so. I can only his surname, wry smile, I what all don't, honorary prestige all didn't, his mama incredibly said I eat soft rice!

With Chen relatives dine out every time, uncle ordering me do this, MBT Sini aunt letting me do that, aunt letting me do anything else, I honestly finish all things, just want to have a rest smoke, they said no smoking, to ensure the quality of the children, it means I and months ping gave birth to the child is finished task, I came to this home is to give birth to a kid, otherwise, I would not get so many benefits. I can only wry smile, have what good? I just see benefits? You also mean once!

My selfcentered slowly swell, this is the environment, but also I pushed ideological MBT Ema ,awareness does not reach the designated position, everybody said I get the biggest advantage, but I don't see any good, have to actively fighting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment