Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I have toast drunk almost that

The day I married do wine behaved very badly, spend all night and brothers drink, MBT Shuguli GTX,or speak with mom, y.y. let me go over there when relatives or friends, I have toast drunk almost that y.y. have no face very much, fortunately, friends and relatives and the village cadres to me quite good feeling and don't think I was a little chance of man, months ping found good end-result, greetings. Just calculate out of danger, y.y. no public censure me.

That night, my wine candle bridal chamber, have the strength most volatile can enjoy the MBT Kisumu2, lawful rights and interests of her husband and I cheerfully and months ping got on to the bed, is about to take off her clothes, but she shook her head said: no, now there are more important things.

I asked: what is more important than this?

Months ping said: several red packets.

No comments:

Post a Comment