Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My sperm so shot into another world.

... My sperm so shot into another world.

Really complex, sex can also make it so.

Hear my voice, like on the ping stop her thinking, seems to me deeply.

I asked: what's going on?

Months ping said: this is not make love, so you would think complex.

Not sex is what?

You don't love me, so this isn't having sex, we have the distance.

I stretched out his hand and took her embrace, let her on my chest, say with smile: is that no distance.

Months ping still stared at me, said: we are most ego, who also not the wish to who, so we can say that the sex, at best just for sex.

I said: you want me to you come close?

Months ping said: too sedulous is a failure, and I will not demand anything.

I say: let nature take its course, I overslept.

I hold my new wife enter dreamland, asleep on the ping seems to, seem to be haven't slept, I be also lazy care.

And so we started marital life, because the sex without fusion across two world two world, I know for me on ping resentful, but I don't care, door-to-door son-in-law can make wife satisfied just strange, the original is purpose clear marriage, everybody, to get to life is live, no ended.

This is my thoughts before, and I was "revolt" then don't think so.

After many years, also is at this moment, I realized how that thought is the original mistake, MBT Fumba. circumjacent environment and human factors caused my idea misguided, actually I am originally and months between the ping much more simple, is my mistake make a simple becomes extremely complicated.

But without these errors, is also not exist to tell this story. Like me and the first sex on ping as, if not the so-called two world, it just once across hersimply sex.

If not these habitual thinking and behavior, also don't exist any causal evolution, everything is meaningless, do not need aftertaste, no need to describe, you are you, and I am I, elite is elite, silly force is silly force, life is life, survival is survival, so simple.

............

  1. well, let us into the story.

Postmeridian sunshine, throwing on the roof down, eaves, cast in become giddy railing, baluster becomes languid is lazy, vote on the couch, deck chair, PiDa into becoming upon me, I'm more drowsy, whole happiness village are drowsy, only the old wu opposite only mynah still cheerfully call "GuJi, GuJi, GuJi..." .

It's called quickly and compact, so I listened became "dick, dick MBT Kisumu2,, dick..."

So a think I'll laugh, sleepiness and dispel many, sit straight body point a cigarette, continue to watch the village of happiness landscape.

There are some migrant workers, are small garden with the kids and laughing, old womans station of wu mine on the balcony eating snacks, poor door-to-door son-in-law in side LaoWu clothes, there is a beautiful girl standing in the river, MBT Salama,a phone call, cao expression angry with her boyfriend seems to fight, and a full happiness village village gu, sitting next to the door, the old house wu breasts exposed to her child half nurse...

No comments:

Post a Comment