Friday, April 1, 2011

her parents explaination

GuLiang have you & idiots? Use this two word to prevarication I exactly speak? mbt shoes uk GuJing ran directly use cutthroat MAO don't want to go GuLiang yi consumption.

Oh mama: why must you want to know? GuLiang yi tone had some apparent restless.

That is my niece can I don't care about? If you bullying her she received the big injustice you let I how with ah? This will owe this life Xin shes can help her care of her some offset! Do

I didn't bully her.

Still say no? If not what you've done so glum? Will she

My mother you are really stupid or false stupid? Can't you can't see you the niece she likes me?

What? How can that be? Hearing this news GuJing ran all is shocked when was this affair how come she didn't find?

Mom did you too muff? GuLiang yi feel helpless is his mother was too simple or what?

Like like? You also no blood if you have the results that we just mbt kimondo close upon closer. But you and if shes like this won't it is for this reason?

No first to his mother incredibly still very bullish on his LiRuYan GuLiang yi gutty and ape impulse. Mom I ignore LiRuYan is my own things please you don't tube!

You this boy I this is concerned about you." Lo you that is what attitude? A face of disdain to really break my heart.

This sad object is less than you! Now have wheel family are being LiRuYan badly messed up. Look at these TianJi cool summer situation can guess how her family the tired.

What do you mean? GuJing ran some very confused mind some confusion as the feeling of more and more complicated.

Some time ago to your niece has gotten very serious this time that the girls were her accidentally has got became vegetable all don't know if I can wake up?

What? GuJing ran million don't think of it so serious some panic how make of ah?

LiRuYan will the girl bag thrown into the river left the girl went to bailing bag but don't care to drop down ah and can't swim so becomes so. Mom LiRuYan isn't designed for trouble you said the fine was moment also don't persist.

This is pretty excessive. Heart really sympathize with the girl amen god bless.

Just the girl and I sit at the same table cousin so make I and my deskmate tempestuous mbt habari dye-in-the-wood between. You said I will bear the LiRuYan gas?

GuJing but wanted to think sighed as shes the child often ran some great evil but hear you say this if shes also this frighten not clear you as her brother don't so indifferent to her are a family.

Hearing these words GuLiang recalled some angry shouts: mom you that is spoiling a day sooner or later will kill her.

Her this time must know you still going wrong isn't would never talk to her?

Has that plan.

I dare you.

Well I'm joking. I say again mom away a little gas you and I had mbt tenga mid finished should also to bed now goodnight ah.

You think so driven I walk ah.

Dare not. Mom see you tomorrow.

Grace: good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment