Wednesday, April 27, 2011

her body has too much is not normal unreasonable

Before I have two passively accepts two coordinates LiuYueQin and YangYueQiu grade woman, so today I MBT Salama, once again passive acceptance, does that mean I have a third coordinates woman -- is now taking grade crying quite dynamic wife ChenYuePing?

Months ping is a make me can't penetrate woman, her body has too much is not normal unreasonable factors, MBT Kisumu2,which I still don't understand her personality, is exactly what kind of is gentle, is strong, is cheerful, is dismal, or apathy? Her for the first time in my body dedicate when is a very simple people, with tears endure pain, the body continuously trembling, eyes a clear, but in her off pain later, her performance and became unreasonable, don't cry also don't smile, the body is still ups and downs, look in the deep seems to think, not what life philosophy, more like the kind of puzzling into problems.

I was such a simple man, I have nothing worth she brooding? I marry her with the most obvious purpose, be blunt her money, let me and my mom to live a good life, I measured in RMB feelings, what other complicated?

Is really a strange woman, yueqin'd at least in my happy cry, months under at least will be in theMBT Fumba. autumn shouted happily underneath, but my wife didn't this performance, she incredibly upon me seriously thinking, this travel miles of the attitude that she and I antipathetic, it seems not this world of people from another I simply don't understand world.

No comments:

Post a Comment