Wednesday, April 27, 2011

hence and months ping in bed several red packets

I think this is very reasonable, hence and months ping in bed several red packets.

This is the largest number I've ever seen the red envelopes, and fourscore thousand feet MBT Salama, have renminbi. Happiness village is worthy of this municipality, villagers richest man the red envelopes at least have send nt $3,000, are generally 5,000, many have 8,000. Compared to my relatives and friends, relatives truly only commonly dowdy, the elder brothers to send one thousand sent six hundred.

I forced suppression of the heart joy, say: number a lot, ha ha, ha ha.

Months ping side red-envelope of names and record number, keeping the money into three, say: 250,000 to my parents, 20,000 to your parents, 10,000 is you.

I leng a long time, said: this...... What do you mean?

Months ping said: this 250,000 are friends and relatives and neighbors sent MBT Kisumu, in the village, somebody else got married in the future to send back, or let parents custody best, this is your friends and relatives 20,000 to let you mom custody, the 10,000 is your brother sent, who you keep.

I still can not accept, ten thousand, two hundred and fourscore thousand amount compressed into filled me with special disappointed, say: I can't calculate so, relatives and friends, and then let's send let's red envelopes, don't give you yet, you see... parents custody... Could...... Hehe...

Months ping shook his head say: no, this is early, and in the morning I will say MBT Kisumu2, good the money to parents, you collect good 30 thousand, quick to sleep.

I saw her attitude firmly, had to stop playing this money, instead of idea hit her idea, said: ok, let's take off clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment