Wednesday, April 27, 2011

once I am ambitious people

Environmental factors on a person's change is obviously, once I am ambitious people,Tory Burch Flats Sale, I want to do scientists, do musicians, painters, do designers do, although to finally make a jobless people, I also didn't much complaining and uncomfortable. So nothing bad, I unemployment and 1,500 salary, by the year's end will have the dividends, still can one go for a ride with buick open, even oil fee can submit an expense account, nothing of the village with several play mahjong, and wealthy mother-in-law shopping, accompany old father-in-law whirl. This for a an unambitious man is simply for the best life.

Original I prepare so empty-headed live until I and child was born on ping, Tory Burch Sandals, and then do draft relying on water by happiness village eat happiness, very harmonious village to finish for a lifetime. But who call the door son-in-law this work is bad, it do in people's eyes with a degree of ambiguity, say injustice point is a vulnerable groups, speaks directly point is a clear purpose deal with male dignity, for happy life.

Every time he always go home to dad asked me for money, say me old mama served as the dad but luang, he didn't any good at, and brother's son, and my nephew as uncle should prepare to read a brand-name kindergarten, the future. Tory Burch Flats Sale, I can only wry smile, my monthly only 1,500, even dad's retirement wages are higher than me, incredibly still asking me for money!

No comments:

Post a Comment