Wednesday, April 27, 2011

three layer rent the house more than


My mother-in-law LiYuGui is of village cadres, old father-in-law y.y. is the village famous millionaire, family conditions than general villagers better, with two five layer buildings, a telephone, a return to daughter, I and up the building on ping facing pedestrian street, the first floor has stores, the second floor third floor is our accommodations, fourth floor five floor rental, three layer rent the house more than 20,000. Y.y. name company owns clothing market stalls, more than 100 offices at least reach millions of, how much I don't know, y.y. like the thief similar prevent me. As for the batch is built according to the village of high-grade apartment, share andChristian Louboutin Boots Sale,I set the treatment equivalent to ordinary villagers, can be assigned to a hundred square area, y.y. and LiYuGui one is the village patriarch, a seat, everyone had cadre of 150 square, on ping is the only daughter, can get one hundred and fifty square, in the future I and she gave birth to the child, still can get one hundred and fifty square. LiYuGui and help my mother had dealt with a formalities, my mom also now have happiness village account, can still to 100 square.

According to the benefit of the year to see, each in the Tory Burch Flats Sale, village may have about a hundred villagers the year-end bonus. I am a hobo, monthly available throughout the year in the village of grants, estimated at the end of about 20,000, my mother and I have 360 thousand bonus total. Is currently building apartment, my mother and I each have a hundred square apartment, I asked two sets of unity, wait after the house is build my mom can live 200 square apartment. The area has breached the house price per square one million yuan, even if future events in misfortune, my mother and I have a value at least 2 million above the commodity house.

Original I don't want to calculate so fine, I am a big,Christian Louboutin Evening Sale,big lies open to digital no sensitive, but I was not a revolt? Can haggle over every ounce, otherwise we will fight for less than me and my mom's interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment