Saturday, March 12, 2011

The three strongman's trip through chapter 1 get lost

The first chapter lost me. Lin transcendence, ning (dad said that girl's name taken like boys of more individual character), 19, a university of finance society (afs freshman, while 11 holidays and group of friends to come out to play, so oneself to play lost.

 

Irritating 3pm somewhere: : : poor me. Alone... Lost...

 

I'm beat, what is this place! And the group of a bunch of net friend had made an appointment to the zizhu Lin play, result I have put themselves to have lost, o.k. I brought enough to eat bag including overnight with wild tents, about fora and baridi was still suspicion said heavy and looking for someone to help me back today, and who knows of a new sister suddenly, or a beautiful younger sister, everyone eagerly to woo, had no one to help me, so we carry, otherwise evening sleep where???

 

We line to etc.13 people, 8 female five male... Ah! The Wolf less meat! Early know gave me the inflexible boyfriend to call together came, he peacetime doesn't like me online, the more doesn't like me with a bunch of netizens party or something, he said so play is no mean, I'd say it's. Just a bunch of friends play come together, have what relation? Instead I still feel with them easily!

 

Of course in the knowledge of this group of netizens to net friend party before I like also is very exclusive, but fortunately, this year to get along, everyone with the elder brothers were, although some people also can have emotional entanglements, but does not matter to me, who let me taken? Though I do my bloody inflexible boyfriend no love deeply,planted but look at his to me good sake. I still can barely tolerated drop! Although not deep love, but I also be like him very much, but no common language, ah

 

Well, don't. Just to the car back things alone, inan this group of conscienceless group of friends now disappeared, the places, no signal. Phone also dozen don't anyone! Good heavy! All blame my boyfriend because I like to travel, the tent is his last year as my birthday gift to me. Group of friends know I have these devices, just call me take, mama of! Call me take also don't help me back, I was so mad really wanted to grab some dirty words... %... & % (hereinafter dirty wen omit)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment