Thursday, March 31, 2011

no harm whatsoever you

In my prince slowly way: the captain of the ShenWu legion tookmbt uk sale when he had ordered under a dare to persuade me get inverse the usurper wrested kill without forgive! Until now, I JinChan beheaded five in the general, officials.

See a face of solemn tabor gallant prince will listen to the chair way: sit down means! Which tell you thought I wasn't moved this idea? I not only moved in 30 years ago still early has done. First GaoHao only me and huang emperor brother two sons huang brother revenue and a generous heart deep father emperor designated as the crown. When I saw no vibrated death and pitfalls keeper assassination of huang elder brother. Don't want things to father emperor thunder braved wrath put me to death to quit in later ages. Mother and brother for I plead with imperial emperor brother are willing to mother, a hunger strike by such party crasher father emperor exemption under I die will only me into death row. I have been jailed on death row for three years three years huang brother repeatedly piteously entreat father emperor finally will father emperor coaxed by lifelong prison changed my thousand exiled. So I was exiled to the west in front ShenWu legion in former captain figure industry duke account by his former effect later for disciple -- figure industry collect natural is the former captain of the ShengJian ShiZu mandated the responsible products in the lives of ShiZu registered disciple yuan empire is this holy life in front TianJue city west. And after a five-year father emperor died.both huang brother 1. Huang brother after style-came the first thing to do for my prince will also promoted bring me back to Beijing. But I was already true repentance self-induction is to see have been without love their brother caress, swore in living in the life for west front emperor brother guard territory. Two years is captain of the emperor information.furthermore industry LiPaiZhongYi resolutely brothers' holy appointed me ShenWu yuan empire third army captain of the army of the entire SAN yuan empire half of the army - 400,000 army - gave them to me. Alas I've missed a second to none into fault? So 15 years ago BingShi new huang emperor brother of my heart scruple style-came fear I end big not fall, the weight has been everywhere shock Lord decried but I no had help throughout. Whatever I the nephew LiangXiang, disarmament downsizing embezzle part is sounding the governors or pie principal I have been innocent zadok as cautious get along. I also have the oil dry up as people tmbt changahe lamp of the kingdom of wu mainland's repulsing the invasion of I also be return of brother huang deep well also calculate not disappoint figure industry master's great trust to be free from preoccupations when the immediate return back to the Kyoto, or back to the dominion of my fiefs endowment. The emperor could tear in my trouble I can everywhere for him but I cannot have not two of my heart. Now you understand? My teacher younger brother?

Hao rest at tabor admire prince slowly way: brother I can only say that you are a man, true man!

Laugh: teacher younger brother prince to you a compliment is really not easy! Recalling the past him quite excited mood quite some time to themselves on the cheeks flush eyes with a son found suddenly dim without god.

Hao looked at him tired tabor MeiShao a twinge of doubt look young.

Since the prince strong rebound way: you and I talk about war!

Hao poisson instant restore calm laughed: war face? Battle to us if he wants to reverse disadvantages conifers adverse not substantially.

The prince's eyebrows a wrinkly: this how to say?

Hao couse way: with my tabor throughout the ShenWu legion of see now BingGe established LiangXiang array is sufficient for the favorable conditions for the prince adults to reach this level you destinations. But also being fatally flawed - he saw the prince looked at his focus waiting quietly laughing after listening to below the defects of ShenWu legion ways: heh is lack of excellent military generals to acquire.

Hao prince a face of tabor saw disagree tunnels: your whole ShenWu legion in addition to the so-called four jie 'what excellent person? Don't shake head deny I early investigation had a no remaining are mostly mediocre man! And you so-called four jie 'iron spear already killed the attacks' knife and copper hammer gold respectively the frontline fortress there is about YiCheng evil city two wind, flooding killed now has also broken city. So only one left in the silver halberd? Hold on alone So you there's military gao just? Ah the battle not outstanding military generals can not play - hao quite some tabor spin tones the word of schadenfreude.

Prince a sneer at: if you think that I only this fortune can be mistaken. Do I not know that military personnel in the war the important outstanding? The so-called 'easy, a will overcome difficult beg' not means the speaking? Hum and I dare lightly,mbt habari and with the holy elite troops drew yuan empire kidding?

Hao FuZhang way: as tabor with the expected that I respect, prince you right to the captain of the west, VIP business plans for three decades if not reserves of several available only under killed I don't believe. In my opinion the golden knife wait four jie is but you deceive magic WuGuo military pretence just you should have a 'true four jie'!

Runs a son prince orders way: teacher younger brother I seem astonishing can admire you all not line. But if you can keep my true four jie identified that I can really being shocked.

I have already seen? Hao poisson reverse asked.

Seen several. Prince nodded.

Hao flapping tabor hand the armrest chair murmured: well I have ever seen only in ShenWu legion generals meet today when outside miles had seen. Pavilion So when command sergeant WeiJian kill sword fits the law's sharpness five disciple ta-pa-ni general calm astute proper when calculate a command. Looked up and saw the prince nods to then and then under way: in the sword blade and retreated from ray tooth has capped mile-long unperturbed trader general preserved the wind also when calculate a. The rest hiss didn't!

Laughing: teacher younger brother prince looks like my money before you be hid. Good ray tooth method is my "ta-pa-ni sharpness is one of four jie". Besides pair is now the city JuShou there verdant disregarding the sea is in charge of the whole ShenWu legion general and gave, such as grain, lay the logistical division, trelleborg, general. T, trelleborg expertise is in logistical can really bring soldiers fighting on the available only ray tooth trio. The prince said to voice gradually turned heavy here I was now sighed deeply realize '1927' this sentence of misery!

Hao poisson nodded: good 1927. In my opinion this three in your account as a general is completely qualified for they have to dig operational intention, will coach the battle plan perfect manager the ability of applied to reality.mbt mojaBut if want their leaders to be a dominant player alone combat plan alone formulated to command the troops might force have not arrest? I see your ShenWu legion can initiate situations, it is the linchpin of behavior anywhere except you like until no one?

Prince a smile crafty smile is the mean old fox say: the mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment