Wednesday, March 9, 2011

just overwrapped in a blue mantles

But I didn't think that I should meet on the way bossy male brothers and that what wei.


Boom for me with an umbrella, I actually think carries an umbrella root is redundant, didn't see my head with a hat, this snow is give not what is were too nervous.


"Princess, you just said boiled fish, that is what fish, how the slave listen to all have never listenned to." Druid son behind me.


"Wait you knew, say to you don't know..." My words haven't say that finish, boom in side whispering "princess, front is big prince, two prince, and LinBaoWei miss".


In front of the nearby pavilion, indeed as expected three men, they also see us, really, Why is the way to royal board room, why will meet them. Whole palace I most don't want to see is the three of them. That gentleman men wearing what clothes to see,saw me coming from far, position arose, moving toward our position slightly smile, the bully male move can not move, my eyes looking at the bow, and drink, and the female of, what is the eu's, I saw her eyes, and dissatisfaction with a table-thumping vision, but only a flash just, but this young lady eyes is good, what have never escaped my eyes.


"Seen both prince" boom and druids son ourselves to ask them for their smartly.


"Not to bother," the second prince polite "blue dream: sister, days missing, you are going?"


When I into his sister? Call my sister almost, dare to take advantage of me, "that, you are -" what his name is.


"I call dragon months forward and you can call me months pour." Name still that is strange.


"Oh, hi, first time meet please take care of everything, I call fe snow, my friends call feifei, if you don't mind also can call me feifei."


Say that finish hand and took him by the hand. Then he stood there, I forget that this is can't literally with men shake hands, bad, forgot there cannot be grouchy this morning, aunt just teach queen. I got a little embarrassed, hurriedly withdraw his hand, "feifei" he read aloud I name "feifei, good name." Good? How do I listen to his call my name like in call baboon, "feifei, such a big snow, where will you go? Can you to talk to us in this play together?"


"No, someday, you play, product we go." Say that finish himself walked first, I know they were more smartly. "The slave (menservants) 1950-51)."


What man ah, so rude, and that woman, yi, like my identity than her precious right, "boom, just that woman is this to my bow?"


"Princess is said LinBaoWei?"


"Just except her who else." This is not white asked?


"She was supposed to be a princess saluted".


"But she just sat there, so all dynamic pro-cyclical were irreverent" druid son not with feelings said.


"I say to you that woman must be like you so of the emperor --" I wanted to think, bad, just that two men, one of which is not of my future husband? But I incredibly forgot to see their long what kind.


"Ah," unbearable called, I really pig.


"Princess how?" Boom and druids son nervous watching me.


"I forgot your prince has a later will be my" xianggong ", ""?" Watching them a face of confusion, "but I forgot to see their long what kind". After hearing my words, I had the distinct impression that both of them is like depressed du whispering acoustic, affirmation also think I am a pig!


Don't want to now, or eat first boiled about fora and baridi fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment