Monday, March 21, 2011

have a little creativity is good

"Oh, yeah? He wouldn't like you." She hissing 1, said with great vigour. Tone is ironic, is taken for granted.

"Yes! He like is you, calculate I depend on you. Go to see him all right!" Suddenly I knew that I was too high-key, caused the attention. Anyway, so, whether image, as soon as she answered. But I looking at her eyes staring straight behind me. I do not have a dot to other things ah. Wrong! I slowly back! Lin days!

He glared at me, it seems I did what terrible thing in general. Cold track: "go!"

I watched him, the deep twinge of pain, the nose a twinge of acid.

So fierce, he always so! Told me to get just roll, too little face! Was about to say something.

"Roll!" He is almost roared.

"Roll well, I know." I also roar, go. I picked up the bag and rushed out of the cafe. Ran. Arrived at the beach.

This time, calm and peaceful return a side to jump out of a string very discordant notes.

"Lin days, you a big bastard. You a Chinese cabbage, jerk and a fool, smelly preserved egg..." MeiXinMeiFei didn't stomach didn't intestines. You think I enjoy it. No, want to look for a person to go to vent, seek small hui, seek bread. Don't utter death that only admit I XiaoXiao two word is topsy-turvy write. My cell phone? Done. Lost in the coffee shop.

"Scold finished? Still have other eggs?" Familiar voice behind the ring.

Turn head a see, LinTianZheng back against the coconut trees, clench my cell phone chain, once didn't have cruised through my baby mobile phones.

 

"Preserved eggs and salty, Fried egg, chaxiedan, marinated egg, white boiled egg, chicken.. The mobile phone to me!" No way, high school, have A big seniors in admitted to A speech to say oneself ferial the menu. Big said, says to head the benefits and egg said still several kind of practice, I think TiXie out, I will not eat eggs yao, hence I also pigout. Eat then world egg said. Sorry, CheYuan.

 

Seeing he looks, afraid that don't want to return. I also ignore other, will rob. And I was like, my salary is not high. Mobile phone but my baby. Of course, with me, and I will jump as salary is not high, just the in the mind dark scold the damn Lin days, no longer so high stem what!

 

"Just sorry!" He blinks along while, suddenly said.

 

I am one leng, fucked-up brats smiled and said: "did you know. Za elder brother elder sister several still kind what ha. Mobile phone first give it back to me."

 

I actually pondering: this man pot doesn't open mention which pot. Mobile phones don't give it back to me, I will vent to you Lin days head.

 

This time, Lin days suddenly grasped my hand. He said: "I was really sorry."

 

I watched Lin pairs of eyes seriously, wondering what this guy seriously a strength. The hand also set in midair, said: ".. Uh, you don't always say sorry, have a little creativity is good, it doesn't matter, about fora and baridi and it is not the first time. Ha ha." Suddenly don't know how to face, GanXiao.

 

"Doing my girlfriend." He seems to be to feel if abnormal, that should be done thoroughly points. And very seriously said, unlike joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment