Monday, March 21, 2011

I also brought out

"Boon?..." For a moment I half will not to be able to respond,Small really, false.

"Alas, you silly? Do my girlfriend." Lin days watching stare big eyes, I thought: this wench reaction speed so slowly.

"Are you serious?" Don't know why, this time should be happy. Can I but nose acid incessantly, open the eyes like put sluice erected. Lin days hug me, tapped me on the back.

 

"Lin egg, you mean bastard. Wow ~ ~" no longer awkward,about fora and baridi tears over him, his nose ceng. A suit. Also don't know his love dearly his armani no matter, anyway. Vent. Freely vent...

 

After is the very slick see movie. Around the park! Actually I'm like adventure, like to travel or something. Lin work days too busy. Not so much time. Therefore I also go less. But with him. Ha ha, small woman, but in love is so.

But then, I finally understand, not all people can get happiness.

That day, I see Lin days inside the coat of medicine, is I ask to the hospital saying is designed to treat patients of medicine. That day I stepped forward gave him a blow, called him a bastard. And embrace Lin days, fear of losing wait so long feelings. Asked why he say nothing, Lin days very silent

"All the bread tell you. You know." He said.

"All know, you really bastard!" Incredibly still not telling me. Confident The original bread knew it. Go back to small hui good repair him.

"Sorry, my selfish, I mean." He sighed, honest way.

What? Selfishness is, but also had a mean it. What happened.

Great the ancients said: silence is golden. So, always as a member of my work hard keeping it only a piece of gold.

See my silence, and he began to tell about the latest everything.

"... I shouldn't cheat you, in order to take advantage of you. LanXin hurt you shouldn't." Originally there this layer.

I listened, the mouth cape twitching two. Lysias don't breathe a word. It was first say die first, but this is not his death, but I, I stare big eyes looking at him. Really want to put the last piece of gold thrown out. Originally he to LanXin just want with me together, no wonder last see LanXin and zhangyu together, he still so and comfort. Originally early premeditated.

How the brain so that when I. Heaven and hell are neighbors right, from so close.

"Sorry, small dawn, I didn't mean to hurt you. No way, don't want LanXin..."

"But you have hurt. What exactly do you have loved me?" I haven't contradicting come over. He loves LanXin! I understand! I just want to keep love just, but he can do this to me? I was a fool, big setoff. I love could not say a word. Too much.

"I'm sorry. I like you, like brother for sister like, and I love LanXin. I want in my alive

Looking at her happiness. "Lin days from me, but I recognized his helplessness and pain.

 

My wry smile. Is a so trite sibling affection, all without fresh point.

I nu, turn round and then walk. On the seashore of wind blew a day, think of me what goes wrong, he will do this to me. Think of me is not good enough, but he also can't do this to me. There are a few people can be like me so love him. He was trying to LanXin happiness, in order to take her to entrust another excellent man, took my past with him to act. Yao is I still don't know anything, it. I would rather oneself should also with eyes like the heavy seas singling out. In my heart seems to be what is depressing. Seem to be outbreak, but finally struck a ripple is can't afford.

I think his words - alive! To lose him? Or I have never received. I had no control over his grief. Ok, I'll accompany he play the play. I accompanied him play, let his princess happiness. This world this is not a Cinderella. Even if have, also has nothing to do with me. This world this is such, somebody has to sacrifice is not. Someone smile just someone cry. Since I smile not to come out, then can let a person cry less also is pretty good. The fittest between friends zhangs righteousness. Help

In the evening, I came to Lin days apartment. Take out the key open the door, very the funny thing is that he gave me this key is when we so-called "male and female friend". And today, I'm using it unlock the door, go and tell him, I fulfill him about his princess love.

When the dusk, heartbroken his figure sunset to pull a long time. Appear desolate lonely. But he did not know a more lonely figure terminus behind him.

I slowly stepped forward, from behind his arms. I'm eager to comfort lonely heart, is he, too, is my. What all don't dispute.

"Small dawn, you think good. Don't regret?" He took my hand, asked.

"Don't regret it, just now you now in my side is good, the other is not important. Anyway, we are still friends, isn't it?" I a deep breath, said. Buddha said: I don't go into hell who go into hell. Then I'll make a greatest foil, I recognized.

"It is not totally without hope. Bone marrow samples submitted up... after, you bought some cosmetics. All crying into cat face." Lin days turned around. Teased. Wiped my tears.

"Have to make wrong?" I watched in the face of these can so easily talking Lin days. I also hope I can. "Rightness! Have a chance, must have a chance."

Actually that day I didn't wear makeup.

Later married I also brought out. At the beginning, said Lin I'm mad, not with me mad.

Adhering to the principle of great foil. In the SWOT analysis summarized:

1. I am a psychological preparation.

2. Lin days can be faster LanXin paired head zhangyu.

3. Just when it one of my own desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment