Sunday, March 6, 2011

confident smile and wear veils preparation stage

ZhangYi find craftsman indeed as expected severe, about fora and baridi three days can according to my painting schematics piano. Gently tried to sound like the piano with modern. Then looked at hand, fingernail grows the cut, or bombs do not the piano. I will call wench give me take a pair of scissors.


"Cold core, this piano?" ZhangYi presses the piano strings asked me.


"ZhangYi, the piano very well. Tones. By the way, just after my flower heart was called picture, can?" I trim off the last one finger nails raise head to ask ZhangYi.


"Painting, painting heart. Good heart, use the painting heart. For a moment to prepare for this play." The girl for me ZhangYi sent a change clothes.


"The first dance or harp?" No matter what must wear a veil. Maybe they don't think I'll be sell into here.


At the moment when leaves the first get days marketing regardless of zhuang WeiChi pride and Iraq just encounter cold sank to went to look for cold core.


"WeiChi aurors days, cold core is in you here?" YeShiXuan grabbed aurors days of collarband.


"Who are you? Core son, a few days ago went away." The mission of the proud days open hand and looked aside innocent cold height.


"I, I am he" xianggong "." The xuan angrily looked at pride, said. Core son, called so affectionate.


"Oh, you're the emperor." The slightest proud days because the status and propaganda fear.


"How, hurry up core son come out." The two men and quarrel aside the other side silent ghost and cold sank to form bright contrast.


"My brother-in-law, don't noisy. Elder sister, three days ago went. We don't know where she'd gone. Today we are going to find her?" One side of cold height very helpless on a world xuan said. So again noisy down all need not for someone!


"Since, core son is not on this. Then I'll go somewhere else find." Language is ready to go the mission to search for core son.


"Since you and I are looking for core son, let's go." Pride is the day very gallantly said.


YeShiXuan didn't also answer, the default now. Although four people together on rights looking for Iraq cold core way.


-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - slight as cent secant -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -


"Painting heart, ready yet?" ZhangYi last gingerly confirmation.


"Ready, ZhangYi. You trust." Cold core to ZhangYi a .


"The following by our heart girl weekend." painting ZhangYi standing on the stage on behind the scenes flocks of man said.


A raider white skirt, with a veil. Only show his a pair of beauty moving big eyes. I walk quietly to the piano is done before. Ready to start playing music.


And then I will bounce the small dimple "side playing sang. Sweet voice of I only suitable for these songs, too explode of will frighten them.


"I'm still looking for a dependent and a hug


For I pray for me who worries


For I am angry for I nearby


Happiness start have bodeful


Fate let us slowly abuts


Then lonely be swallowed up


Boring become have words talk things have changed


Small dimple long eyelash is your most marked


Every day I sleep miss you smile


You don't know how important you to me


Had you life complete just right


Small dimple long eyelash charming hari-kari tutorial


I started to slow down the pace feels as if he is drunk


Finally found heart contain beauty


Lifetime warm


I love you forever to old


...


Happiness start have bodeful


Fate let us slowly abuts


Then lonely be swallowed up


Boring become have words talk things have changed


Small dimple long eyelash is your most marked


Every day I sleep miss you smile


You don't know how important you to me


Had you life complete just right


Small dimple long eyelash charming hari-kari tutorial


I started to slow down the pace feels as if he is drunk


Finally found heart contain beauty


Lifetime warm


I love you forever to old


Small dimple long eyelash charming hari-kari tutorial


I started to slow down the pace feels as if he is drunk


Finally found heart contain beauty


Lifetime warm


I love you forever to the old"


Song; bizet silence then burst a twinge of thunder applause. Coincidentally 'the feng instrument pavilion "pass at the entrance of the gate of the mission, the proud days, cold contracts, the ghost. All heard the song. Ever heard a cold core singing, and seen cold core playing the piano in the only person who is the mission. Here except her is there anyone can play the piano, cotton phoenix palace now still stood the frame angel sent piano?


"Why do you, there goes the brothels." Ao days took go inside the mission.


"Core son inside, I am sure." The xuan ignore his light said continue to go inside. Proud as soon as heard core son inside also follow to go inside. Four people entered 'the feng instrument pavilion ".


Four people just step into "the feng instrument ge 'see a group of people in price. "I 500 liang out." W eye color weedy said.


"I 700 liang out." WuTaiWei also don't fiddle.


"'d gold." YeShiXuan unbearable shouted out. He has noticed on the white veil of centrifugal by women is that they will look for core son. Those eyes that out look is not change. Ao days also recognized the eyes.


"Who belongs to me?" The xuan looked to stay off the ZhangYi asked.


"Yes, yes." Speak the mission, the proud days, cold sank, the ghost and cold core. Four people came to cold core living room.


"Core son, we all know it was you. Don't have to take the veil." Ao days looked at the face of the person dearly said.


Cold core removed the veil, since knows with no meaning. "Are you doing here?" I work hard to suppress rerelease the lonely, love, in and see them happy.


"Take you back. Come back, core son." This is the mission openings.


"But I don't want to go back, what to do." A lover, another also have feelings and doomed sorry one.


"Elder sister, come back. Emperor and pride days looking for you find very urgent." Cold height is not willing to see his sister to survive the brothels.


What's the hurry? Ah, a leave no stone unturned to put me from the palace flung from palace, and another is thought me a liar. ZhangYi treat me as well." These days is because ZhangYi care and love, so my heartache just hasn't been attacks.


"That's my fault, I shouldn't have to you." The chorus of marketing pride days say.


"Forgive me/me, okay." They say with one voice again. Cold core helplessly looking at these two people, the in the mind exactly is how intended knead.


The next section: cold core,Employees exactly have with them leave 'the feng instrument pavilion "? They will meet again how?

No comments:

Post a Comment