Friday, February 25, 2011

tears again start not supple of falling

The husband slowly walked up to me and art in front, a face of about fora and baridi metal gray.

"You... you hide do here?" Frightened, I speak not coherent.

"See a play! Look YanQingXi" husband mordant said.

"You... you don't too much." I said angrily.

"How, angry? Peccadillo!" The husband gloomy said.

"Morning star, what do you want? Want to beat his wife?" Art suddenly drew me to look behind him, the anger on a husband thundered.

"Hum, you also know she is my wife" morning star evil say with smile.

"Is your wife how? Are you not good cherish own wife, but to touch to provoke another woman, how, other people cherish your grudge!" art sniffy said.

Crazy, crazy, this world all crazy. I feel my head a twinge of dizziness.

"Good, good!" The husband's face due to anger and crooked completely changed shape, I saw him those tightly clenched hand, with excitement and keep trembling.

I very want what came clean, but finally I still kept enduring. So you all right, let husband as I with art between what right, maybe this, we split up can still happy little.

The husband suddenly NiuShen went away, I stared at him receding figure,
"Wen..." Art louzhao my right arm, gentle voices of call way.

"Go, you walk ah" me mad of dump him hand and disgust call way.

"What are you doing?" Art nasty asked.

"This sentence this is I asked you just rightness!" I shed tears roars.

"Ask me?" Arts are puzzling asked.

"You suddenly so appear in my life, what mean? Are you see lively, or to join in the fun, or simply to see me jokes?" I slightly stability about their emotions, just complain to tenants.
"I am? Do you really think so? Wen, before I dare not to morning star ambition, because I think the morning star can bring you happiness, I what all have no, I will for two brothers and one sister college, I fear, fear you are followed I will suffer, will have a tough life, so I decided to abandon you. But when I know you these years of what is the time of day, my heart be very painful, and I also determination,This anyway, I will protect you, I will take care of you, wen, give me a chance? Let me take care of you with the baby!" Art is a face sincere.

No comments:

Post a Comment