Thursday, February 24, 2011

mom just wanted to buy you later

Originally is in the dark house through a chink look at that strange man, now the man suddenly stood in front of me, whole room light is exceptionally bright, I guess it's almost noon, the sun has through the window of the light none miserly according to come in, that my body begins to have a very warm feeling, enjoy sunshine, seems to have become generation of memory. I finally can clearly see strange man's appearance, strange man looks actually is small, estimation is 25 years old, height of 1.75 metres, Richard a crew cut, well,but probably because of the weather, the man often face look is dark, however whole person looks are fairly spirit and handsome.

"You wake up very well, you may put my mother and I scared to death", the man should take delight in tone, the hand of a bowl of things in bed before a dresser, came and helped me up and sit on the edge of the head of a bed side said to me.

Wait for me in the head of a bed settled in, from my right-hand man and a large wooden kitchen out my coat, dressed in me.

"What place is it?" See is that the original man, my heart slightly calm down, subconsciously, I have been recognized that the man is not what bad people.

"My family oh, oh, this is my room, the inside of the bed and furniture are new, was used to get married with, a few days will give us do, and later suspicion you funerals thin, and don't look very well, and it is a city, he won't let me miss with you get married." Man said with a laugh.

"Ah..." I gave a cry, wry smile again.

"That originally I live the room is not your home?" I'm curious asked.

"Also, that is our old house, you live in the room was originally I grandmother, grandmother died after, the house has not people live." Men said to me.

I just looked up looking around the, this is a total by stone lei into the house, even the roof is the stone by ionization bedclothes then use cement mortar seam filling into the house, look also live many years, lime CPPCC touch into walls in some places have begun pan-black.

"Can you tell me you this where?" I turned to ask a man.

"This, I can say with you, we lived in a mountainous area inside, and far from your home." Men's pained look say to me, before I could get in a word, the man and then said: "in a mountainous area inside, if nobody to lead the way, you walk out, you don't really want to run, that you might be the beasts. Honest with you to say, my mom doesn't want to let you do my daughter-in-law, about me, oneself have lover, you never need not be afraid. You just now want to cooperate I play a drama, I cheated my mama said he liked you, if you are dead, police unsought we must bear the legal responsibility, and I would be very sad, my mother agreed to let you live to my room, saying is to sleep together, giving birth to a child again fill do the wedding. Ha ha, you don't be betrayed, pretend that has agreed with me together, so when an opportunity arises in the future, I must persuade my mom to let you go." Men not to let me get in a word, the whole things worked breath say a complete, I found that men actually head pretty flexible, eloquence would count first-class, at least I think sweetie-pie words come, organized very clear.

First, I too surprised staring at man look, but when I saw the man that vice sincere appearance, think again, he was now also have no choice, can only listen to him.

He spoke words, that old woman came in.

"O city, she woke up?" Old woman asked.

Man should be the sound "well", they are no longer talk.

I sat in the head of a bed, quiet looking at a savory.

"Oh, dying, how can you be so scary? And is fever is who trembled, you see, buy a daughter-in-law door what haven't do, will first cost to you the doctor. That damn village doctor, one will take more than 20 dollars, damn beard, come back to see how I fix you?" Old woman stand before me continually complained.

"Mom, you don't say these, you see her body is still very weak, stop her ill miserably." Man advised to.

"Okay, okay, okay, we didn't die universally its cultivator go,about fora and baridi put this room door lock up." Old woman said from dresser stage desk drawer take out a large lock.

"Ah..." I was shocked and could not help but also shout loudly.

No comments:

Post a Comment