Monday, February 28, 2011

planted many eyeliner at the palace

"This, this dew on the lotus leaf, fast Ephraim son." I a laptop with about fora and baridi skirt in one hand, pulled out the lotus leaf agent.


"Be careful!" Just as I would fall to the ChiTang suri, one hand pulled me. That voice I not impressed. "Are you alright!"


"Three prince?" I spit on the rocky, tone, "hello early!"


"Early, you this is?" He let go of my hands, and the first time I met him no different from the royal breath very thick and SiTuMingZhe two different things. Should say more like a royal offspring.


"I want to pick some dew back." cook tea I rubbed it face up dew, spray I must now look certain very mess! "Let three emperor laughed. "


"Is to give big brother huang cook tea? Huang elder brother is really good blessing!" His light said, and seriously looking at me, "if that day, no accident, now a lucky people should be me!"


What do you mean? "My sister is also a very careful! Maybe later at the end of the two sides, almost can give three prince even greater blessing!" I silly smile pretended not to understand.


"Do you think that I want, right?" His facial expression is a little wrong, "I waited for you for eight years."


I didn't let you wait, huh? Hard to he had wanted to marry mute miss, not because of helpless, pity or juggling consented to? Eight years, it is not YuEr marry that year? At that time, the mute miss only twelve years old!


"Young lady, miss, you see I plucked many?" Ephraim son excited running over. "See three prince."


"Free gift! HuangSao, there is a chance, can also please three younger brother try you this dew tea."


"Good!" My life how so bitter! Want to know gather a pot of dew to waste my many mornings!


"The three younger brother excused."


I don't know what to say, almost become husband are now turning brother-in-law, also don't know when we will meet a bit of a mess, anyhow.


My tea has peculiar smell dew? Tea still had no bubble is good to please the people, who still I some annoying 2 prince filial piety zhe.


"Hear HuangSao here are distinctive dew bubble of tea, do not know two younger brother can I beg a cup of taste!" This boy is ears? Or he were , morning then scene a non-term escapes his eyes, but if he shrinkage really just in quite, and why TiaoMing let me know!


"What to drink dew, I just figure it for fun. Since two huang brother came, I certainly don't spare a cup of tea." Collected in the early morning also however ability bubble two cups of just.


"This the smell of tea is very special, just like HuangSao like you." This boy wouldn't dare to big SeDan bag days to flirt HuangSao prince's mansion! Hear this two prince two disfavored provoke fairy, unapt also beauty will covet his sister-in-law! What's more, he before of my attitude, it came to the point of disdain.


"I to small because there is language problems, to my father's adult discipline than two sister tough, so my personality some too freely, not quite suitable for this palace life."


"You although palace, but why don't married took huang elder brother! And quite have the qing don't marry momentum."


"Since luang not let me choose a choose one of the emperor, I will choose a safer?" I just want to find LiuMingZhe, I think he is a broken sleeve where the great prince!


Two prince thoughtful smiled, "or you just want to let three younger brother forget!"


What do you mean, difficult to three prince of prime minister three young lady really early interesting?


"I and three prince will have what! That is his father's adult afraid I later nobody care, want to put my sister just, entrusted to two prince, you want to!"


"Be? I'm afraid to many people not me!" He lightly of joab one mouthful tea, "if you really want to choose a safe person, huang brother pour is really than me and three younger brother better choice."


Listen to a bit of a mess, the things you did!


"I didn't think I'd prince princess popularity is so good! This is dew tea? I'd like to taste is what kind of tea, let me two huang brother is forgetable write!" Dizzy, when he stood there, he stood for long, how to listen to HuaLiYouHua! Have mercy on me the two cups of tea, I have a dew? He didn't drink into two smelly male of mouth.


Shift focus


Palace really hang him! Not a 3 three prince because I contend for wind taste things in a different version in his palace spread propaganda, queen in the early morning I went to her there, I make Ephraim son got half pot of tea, of course, is ordinary tea, I these days which can also go collecting dew.


"Ginger see luang, please try. Timothy, ginger prepared for you dew tea. ShiYin tea up should of course be started in tea.


"Oh! This is dew tea?" Luang product one mouthful, "also nothing special!"


"Back luang, one of my friends once windblown and I said, 'this dew tea is take the spirit of heaven and earth, absorb the sun and the moon essence, for women it just an ordinary tea, but men, it has strong body strong tonifying qi miraculous effect."


"Be?"


"Of course, ginger just want to try some great prince collection, you happen to meet the memorial rituals younger brother, you also know he will natrium side, almost heard dew tea have this effect is please ginger on behalf of acquisition, just thought it let two huang brother heard and hurried to me. As a result, to beg for now big prince haven't drink until I cook dew tea!" I pretends to injustice of the expression, "this half pot of tea is my early in the morning, let a person to gather, just want to please a fresh taste, luang empress might find I don't know what to have?"


"Oh! Days didn't see you this girl who-was-not-little-anymore, the palace is missing you! You of the piano art learns how, the palace but haven't hear you sing a new song."


"Back to the queen mother, the piano art ginger is nothing 21a! But ginger new song luang you hear will like it."


The queen mother that kill a morning, selected a few first luang can understand now sing to her listen to the old lady, as expected, but also very pleased to coax kept telling me, if I the windblown grove superior friends home alleviate and must take come let her see. Yeah! A windblown, how do I know when he can look back!

No comments:

Post a Comment