Saturday, February 26, 2011

He thank god, originally this world

Roy wrench to see her tears, and he did not want her cry. He washes the bath to come out to see after di SaDuan of traditional Chinese medicine,Those although very bitter, but is the skarn breakdown, again painstakingly is sweet. Drink a medicine found sending medicine is not xi, there must be something happened, walk to stairs, I heard the voice of geer, and listen, just know story under the protagonist is incredibly himself. This doesn't want to let her know these bloody past, but di sasha stopped him.


He walked into the kitchen, saw her trembling shoulders, and big tears drop in her hand. He patted her shoulder, just say something? Xi reverse of embraced him, a long time could not say a word. Xi tears look at him, he stretched out his hand to unlock bathrobe belt, Roy was holding her hand, joked: "I nothing in it wear?"


Dean sasha and geer, just don't care what they do not take off the take off, just know, again for a while Roy out, this delicious dessert would have no.


Korea fell wrath skarn waiting Roy, "you give me to shut up!"


He has a very soft voice, "will you afraid of, I..." He had finished speaking, at present of Korea fell skarn like a female sex maniac same, stripped Roy body only bathrobe, she poured smoke a sigh of relief, see him with crisscross the cut, piece by piece, and tears surge.


Roy thought she was scared to pull over bathrobe, 14 was xi stop. Shaking hands fine touched him eery scars, tears blinding her eyes, see not pure scar, just know his wound is so uneven. Roy softly wiping away her tears. "Lovely, don't cry, I early indolence."


Korea fell skarn never wu not his mouth, "wow" the sound of crying, astounding. Embrace Roy can feel him cut trace, the heart like a breath, gotten tight.


Roy said nothing, is tightly embrace her. god has left him a woman is worth to love.


"Roy, sorry, really sorry. My selfish hurt you, I always thought that I be the most grievance, most injured that person. Never thought that you also were just fate, and not know it all. If, can I care about you, maybe you fifteen years old won't..."


"Don't say, all in the past and that doesn't matter. I'm glad you don't see me when he ran off."


"How can I forgive his selfishness, calculate thousands, wouldn't peek your life. If then even if only one glance..." His fingers on her lips and would not let her go again. Earned Her eyes looking intently, tone is very serious. "Listen, forbid to blame, you not let no one say, others also no qualifications, that you aren't I approve of, I don't blame you."


Xi can only embrace him, to stop it felt of shiver about fora and baridi .

No comments:

Post a Comment