Monday, October 22, 2012

words. Does not require much




<< I am not a sunflower. Do not need the sun as long as you like. Sunflower sun companionship. I do not need the sun. I am as long as you will be satisfied. Although you do not have the sun bright. I just need a. Need one only has eyes for you. No longer tolerate others you. You do not have the sun is so bright. In my eyes so bright. You do not need so great. Everyone world according to the warmth. You just put my world warm enough. In my world. You are my most dazzling sun. << I can not think. Can not think. More reluctant to want. Perhaps it is time we met fell in love early. Maybe our love is destined to skelter. Maybe we really should not be met now fell in love. Maybe we want to come forever desire will not be realized. Finally, we may come to the stage together. Each other will regret it. Will be sad. Too much may soon. Will let me by surprise. I endured all sorts. These may perhaps. Maybe something will come. << We hurt each other. But we still love each other. Perhaps love really tough. Very hard. Very long. Sometimes. Really wanted to give up. May, after all, can not give up the feelings that have been sturdy. This article from the past touching story we hurt each other. Can we still steadfast together. We love has gone through a lot of tests. We never betray. Reluctant. You said. What are the things. We work together. Face together. Not own their teeth. You said. No matter what happens. As long as I do not leave. How are line. You said a lot of words. I are deeply engraved in my heart. Can not forget. Will never forget. Later later. No matter what happens. Are inseparable. << Lucky we encounter. Happy. We encounter is by chance. People a bit of fun in retrospect. I believe in love at first sight. Because I is to you. I do not like to talk to anybody. Feeling a little cold. Your gentle and not many give to others. Perhaps only to me. You said. I do not like the cold. I just try and change. I always like to see you angry. Offend you. You will be cold with a face. Ignored me. To the end. You still said nothing. Do not get angry. Met you. I am very lucky. Also very happy. I << easily meet the little man. Really does not need too much. I just need you a few heart-warming words. Does not require much. I just need you to work companions. Does not require much. I just need you can when I'm sad. Stay with me. Does not require much. I just need a few sweet words. Does not require much. I just need you can do. Does not require much. What I need is the belief that we can go all the way. Do not need much else. << Fleeting promise who. I was afraid that kind of bubble-like ending. I do not know the outcome look like. I do not know who will be the first to leave. I care about you. That they do not know the pain of what it feels like. I no longer care about your past. I only know that you are my present and future. Perhaps one day you will be tired. Going to get tired. Will be tired. Will leave. Perhaps that day I would cry. Will be uncomfortable. Will be cold. Would stoop. I start to finish to know. This is possible. So now I cherish. If you will leave. I'll keep our memories. We share together. I remember the best memories. << Us to go very far. Until the end of happiness. I do not know that we together can take how long. I hope we will go all the way. I would also like you to help me do the laundry. For me strikes. We do a lot more things combined. We want small noisy small downtown living. You have to let me. Full of fun live. Whatever it takes. I have been your man. You have to believe me. I can not doubt. One day I leave you. You want to grab my hand. Because I do not want to leave. When we become a grandfather. Grandmother's time. Went to see the sunset. Went around the world. Cook together. Watching soap operas. Your hand. And grow old. Always, always go on. Reach the happiness endpoint. The << sunflower sun. I do not envy it. I you. (Past touching story)

UGG Classic Tall Fancy Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment