Monday, October 22, 2012

but because more and more




Love many times, it is difficult to explain, there is a person who understands you, is the greatest happiness Wu Wei has been in love with small Wu, until the end of life, he wrote in his diary: you are in New York, I was in Beijing a long parting only one thing, I love you full-time UGG Over Knee Twisted Cable Outlet. If you love to become career how good, I will never leave early, it will never change jobs, the term of office is this life. The happiest work ... is ... do you ... full-time lover. The fate of the And Yunhao that we love each other, and experienced some things, some of the twists and turns, and then get back together. This article from the past and moving story of love is not rational things, or love, there is no reason something Once a person encounters love, then smart people will become an idiot, make some idiot things, despite their own know how much an idiot, but the next day to continue to add people idiots team UGG Tularosa Route Cable Outlet. This article from the past and moving story I was a little idiot, a special two-person, I have always regarded themselves as a princess in a fairy tale, and hope one day to experience their favorite prince, and then began a happy and sweet life. I Yunhao encounter is that I think that the really good things, we fall in love with each other is a very happy thing. Once we are so in love, who know that thing that occurs later. I was a childhood weak girls, I am very picky eaters, since to go to university, I rarely eat on time, Yunhao been worried, he sent to me every day he personally love lunch. Yunhao Every time I see my skinny look, full of distressed: dear princess, promise me, you want a good meal, time to eat obediently eat. I hope my future bride glowing, like a cute little Pig. This article from the past touching story though UGG Classic Short, nothing bad habits, I do not drink, do not play the game, but I often stay up late. Yunhao often advised me to go to bed earlier, and would not let me stay up late to hurt your body. Every time he said those words to me, I will be unhappy, they will ignore him. Slowly, he followed me sleep at night, to accompany me crazy to the night two or three. Yunhao's eyes, I was a wayward child, a spoiled child everyone, I am outspoken, is sometimes always said: I want to die, die before the age of 30, so that you no longer age change ugly. Despite being a spoiled child, he is still fond of me, and love me UGG Nadaleen Boots, he said, in my entire life, the most important is also only need to do things is to guard me, hurt me, love me. He said that I love, will not reduce the time, but because more and more time each day will love me a little more. I according to very resistant to him, I am a perfectionist, although once a very tangled thing he and his sister, but at the moment, I just want to say to him; Did I not love him? I love him, because of him, my life is meaningful enough perfect. We spent the next life. Yunhao heard my words, he finally revealed a smile, excited to hold me up: Xianer my favorite princess, thank you for your forgiveness, be glad you are growing up. I'll make you the happiest woman in the world. In fact, I am not not touch better, but because already you, I do not want to touch the better UGG Men's Coat; I am not tempted not to others, but because already you, I feel no need to re- others tempted; I am not not fall in love with someone else, but I know better how to cherish you, and we can be together is not easy, has selected the people will not let go countless good people on the world, but encountered you have enough. I finished he kissed her. Love many times, it is difficult to explain, there is a person who understands you, is the greatest happiness. This person is not necessarily perfect, but he can read you can understand all your heart Kids UGG Classic Boots, into your soul. Most people who understand you, always will always be at your side, quietly watch over you, will not let you by a little aggrieved. The people who truly love you will not love you, love you but it will do a lot of things. This article from the touching story of the past (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment