Monday, October 22, 2012

Clear, bright eyes




The height of summer, the moonlight snow, light breeze ripples blurred moonlight seems to smell slightly fragrant. Cloud Yao, Old Lane when spent drunk last one, only willing to sing for you, even though my voice is not so fine. This article from the past touching story inscription this article from the past and moving story in this article from the past and moving story of (a) the encounter, the fate met a butterfly, it's death is the beginning of my fate, not the end. Flowers to warm, I do not know the world but also how much of this season, are in this season, gently Juyi Peng scented tea, put a lifetime of memories in that Celadon constitute a teacup, and forward I, of tenderness. This article from the past and moving story of colored glaze porcelain mounted the scenery, I love passing shiny. When all memories are soaked in this Zhancha water, the bulbs go on forever. Finally, when they reach my mouth, a refreshing illusion is in my heart to spread. This article from the past and moving story sometimes, memories like a tea, knocked over, looked flowing in the bottom of my heart, I memories are flowing in this heart and time, never forgotten. This article from the past touching story of a butterfly, colorful memories, there is always a lot of butterflies, different colors, flowers dance lightly, cloud Yao Xiangxuehai, next in liuyin, on Lake Mirror, chasing moonlight snow. However, I think, how many butterflies will break out of the cocoon, lightly dancing in the moonlight? Will not have the butterfly before breaking the cocoon life Guiyin? Thousand years heaved Millennium complex not a butterfly willing to die in the cocoon, but they do not have a butterfly can easily break out of the cocoon. Even his breakthrough, afraid or can not have a million flowers dance, because, this is the fate of nature. Encounter a butterfly, in the summer season, I hovered at the edge of time alone, lonely I midsummer isolate my heart, still to this time wandering. A butterfly, quiet dead in my window, I do not know why it is here, the end of its life, why come to my window, but refused to fly into my heart, would rather die on my window. The touching story in this article from the past when I touch it petite body motionless, had this to cause it to fly the wings spread out, I know, it was dead, dead in my mind like a midsummer Yimiyangguang . This season, some butterflies are willing to stay in the Rose shelves, and some butterflies are willing to stay in people's shoulders, some butterfly is willing to die a quiet, sometimes, it's just looking forward to the funeral of a flower, to be allowed to die was gorgeous. Not because it comes from a dark place, but its purpose is to encounter a large floral. The butterfly, the butterfly in front of me, has the most beautiful wings, wings gorgeous red, peony color, like true red flame. I think before death, it must be watching the bright, warm eyes, with sunlight as the fantasy in the minds of his death in the flower sea, but accidentally fell in my window, for fear that It caught a glimpse of my heart watermark Mountain Sophie, flowers and a large, feel at ease right. I know, in a transparent glass front, it chose eternal life, because across the blue glass, it is looking to its destination, dream of gorgeous flowers, burning. So, so could die, so fluttering transitory man, so come and go, so carefree. I looked at this butterfly, hearts of fresh air in the flowing, DC to the bottom of my heart, where a strange mood in the breed. I want it to flow tear, a drop of blue tears UGG Rosabella, do not regret for its dedication. The butterfly UGG Brookfield Tall, I sent it as the most beautiful butterflies in the world, its death seems to me it's wings, already soaked with morning dew, and my blood. Anyway, I've met a butterfly, like moonlight through the glass color glass like crystal through the moonlight, my journey, it seems more bright as moonlight. It unfinished fairy tale, just want to, looking for a fate only it had a crush on her fragrant flowers, just because it is in a showy flowers. Like most of my desire UGG Kids Roxy Short Outlet, my glass-like heart, dressed in its death Bright prospects. This article from the past and moving story now, I will also be in a large flower nautical miles, look for a flower, look for a precious flower of my life, singing for her, for her final intoxicating fragrance. This article from the past and moving story is always so beautiful memories of butterflies, flowers. If I was a butterfly, then you will always be in my memory is the most beautiful flower in full bloom, the smell of the most fragrant flowers. Since then, the fate of my emergence into a butterfly, persistent with it, but, to fly, but the sea is my thoughts and not death. This article from the past touching story in this article from the past and moving story (b) singing Xuexiang the height of summer, the moonlight snow, I'm just a butterfly, chasing your gorgeous smile and a woman fragrant rosemary. This article from the past touching story green sleeves under the moonlight, like most of you were flowery face, shy moonlight along the eaves, ray ray falls on my heart, Yang Qi waves ripples. This article from the touching story of the past in my heart, you're a flower, you flowers like haze and slightly fragrant. Put your wins, rendering a scene in the world, so that the glass-like love, like the agile clouds, fireworks-like romantic, they watch, bright stars, more enchanting moonlight, more charming. This article from the touching story of the past when you bare feet, wearing your favorite sky blue veil, walk in quartzite poetic to Dangqi layers. Released into the atmosphere in the gentle moonlight stone on the road again in the scattered light. The silver moonlight gently reflected in your skirt, blue and starry breeze gently blowing your pink skirt fluttering share light of obsequiousness, dancing share Mazumdar's pretty. This article from the past and moving story your hair in a slight wind, gone rotten dance more shine in the moonlight illuminated moonlight scattered quietly on your long eyelashes, the eyes become more complicated and confusing , filled with feelings of sadness and nostalgia. I caressed your hair, the share of love of the soul, deep in your eyes lovingly. When the warmth of sweet words, the slightest wound in the heart, the warmth of my eyes, the warmth of my palms a grip when you lend a white hand, let the wind hold up, let me gently fragrant weed walk together in the moonlit trail, to indemnity left footprints of love. Tender you my Acacia bathing my miss that day, I clearly saw, under the moonlight, your smile is worth moonlight bright. Then, you will you pink rouge, coating your cheeks Fenfen, in the moonlight, I smile Enron, you thrush tell you, clear makeup pale most easily noticeable, and then a beautiful face, the Fanghua Xie, also had a couple of people half-face makeup. This blooming season, the heart with the clouds hovering in the clouds, to your love, and will always be so distant, like a hand reach of warmth. I so love of you, like a love of this season of bloom, is willing to become the most gorgeous flowers nautical one, floating in the sky, so graceful mind, dainty affair, condensed into a teeth blue teardrop. Time of bloom, butterflies flying over beautiful and charming a wings fan, sky blue, printed white star point. The butterfly just stay at your fingertips, you gently kiss, so soft, so warm. Then you slowly raised his head, looking at the falling of the petals in the wind, eyes somewhat sad, somewhat melancholy. Then you say, the flower faded flowers have a life of joy and sorrow UGG Tess, the Jiangshan roots is always implies a fate bleak. I guess, that moment, you blue heart of the lake, a certain passing Petals Homelessness and Splendour of lingering. The Moonlight water, I gently catch the petals of a fall from the branches and tempting. Separate the petals, and a pool on the palm, I thought when you smiled and said to me, spend months buried, the coldest month mourner soul Oh! One day when you will if so litter it! At that time, whether someone will take pity on you? This article from the past and moving story of Bright moonlight, I used a touch of hazy continue to write thoughts, scattered memories want the tenderness to continue dying, trying to freeze happy moonlight. Clear, bright eyes, long hair flowing, plain white dress, the moonlight flooding swirl of light to penetrate the thin clouds, cemented side mirror transparent and invisible. Shadows on the tassels, Allure smile, easy to understand in my dreams. Blowing farewell music, the gentle sounds of nature, delicate feelings tell blurred moonlight, like dough stream slowly spread, divergence. Graceful moonlight, holding a cup of tea, tea faint overflowing, aromatic slightest drift, dried flower petals with water, slowly stretch, the graceful bloom in the water. I looked quietly, like mind, Chien-knot flower in his thoughts UGG Suburb Crochet Short Boots, quietly open. Sometimes, deep inside UGG Classic Short Sparkles, every one of tenderness, like a pearl, I miss line, gently put on, hanging on the neck, dotted with love for you. Knowing about the fleeting, haggard, gazing affectionate. Through time, the the crush time the turnover, the deepest in the world of mortals, I gently picked up thoughts of a butterfly, a flower whisper, wind swept past the tear stained clothes. I tenderness, gently playing a gorgeous piece of music, you smile, gently struck the woman aloes, I will miss you, write the moonlight, dyed a bright and clear with snow color. Homecoming, and not in the situation there had been, love had to stay, would be sufficient. This article comes from the past touching story height of summer moonlight as snow, I am the embodiment of the butterflies singing in glass color depths, the only woman incense. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment