Monday, October 22, 2012

I do not know how to deal with everything




A thing of beauty into the world, suffered more criticism and hurt people. Often have a hint of sad mood, as if his state of mind. Is not doomed to a lifetime of loneliness? Always wanted to bring the spirit to write down occasionally go past coming back inside the text, I think that no one was able to understand what I have to say? Finally feeling the pale of his soul. Pale thoughts, pale text. Too many times I choose to avoid, preferring that all memory is parked in the most beautiful moment. I'm afraid of injuries, so the total like snail shells tightly wrap their own, sometimes like a little hedgehog to protect themselves. Whether a relationship is to pay all? Whether love what are willing to be considered true love? Some unforgettable feelings do not necessarily require too much sweet talk. Needs with a sincere heart to cherish. Affection, every failure and every injury, people know how to protect themselves, more and more pay, failure, and then left to their own more and more. So I would have to miss a mood. Life, some memories linger when you desperately want to forget something, Instead, it will be more clearly out in front of you. Maybe a lot of things is that it takes a lifetime to forget. I worry about their side of things will suddenly disappear while I do not pay attention to a little. Heart at this time will be a little more melancholy. I was an emotional man, a song, a little article also atmosphere engage in complex thus affecting their feelings. Feel too depressed mood need regular distraction Fortunately, I had the presence of friends. There is to write out their feelings a word a word, to do is to write their true feelings inside, the whole person in which to experience this happiness. I want a friend to do just understanding. This article from the touching story of the past and sometimes I need a mask, I understand that this is only fooling themselves, and I tried in certain circumstances to make yourself happy. Those happy no real ingredients, but he needed value. Peeled off that hypocritical mask, and sometimes becomes vulnerable, and need to save them, including the soul. This article from the past touching story and I am convinced that he is in a dream, at least in the depths of the soul dream. Wanted to laugh when a breath of fresh air, unhappy when the shell to hide in my nest cattle, can save a desire to dream, a love of the season with a lifetime to wait UGG Jimmy Choo Kaia Outlet. This article from the past and moving story is a love let us in tears, there is always a situation let us unforgettable. Origin edge off, in the kingdom of love, parties often involuntarily. One after another to spread the tragic love story of thousands of years, eloquently reflects frustratingly desperate plight. Perfect love, always distant dream of mankind, even though moths naturally no regrets. Round the corner, this small town in the East Gate, a small town these years, the change is large, some streets have become not know how to walk, but the East Gate, against the background of the surrounding neon, still with heavy color vaguely old Mo Yang. This article from the past and moving story is midnight, East Gate bridge, faint muffled music faint came, it was someone playing the guitar, right? I did not expect so many years have passed, the moonlight bar, which was once a paradise for young people, has left many of our laughter show it was still there. This article from the past and moving story is still bits and pieces of the roof is still a quaint bar, still it mildly clear guitar sound. Into the show, the familiar feeling of rushing toward us, it feels good. This article from the touching story of the past to be a cup of Eero Rumsfeld UGG Jimmy Choo Starlit Boots, sit in the box seats corner of his eyes began to blur I thought you had. Transparent goblet UGG Kids Classic Tall Boots, the mellow fragrant Eero Rumsfeld, like blood, a knock, with your fingertips to see cup of red wine. The light rippling Chromic dripping. This is your favorite drink brand, you are far from home, and also drink this kind of wine? This article from the past touching story gently sip. Mellow wine, but also with a touch of bitter cup corrugated, reflected on the eyes I'm a little drunk, and that the eyes of you clearly are. Eyes blurred, Angela dripping, melting your shadow I could not control the tears. Music was underway, the two o'clock sad show it. Late at night, people are not static, and begins to Acacia begins to worry UGG Ansley, the solitude of feelings who pity. One glass of red wine, can not let go of the memory of a period. All the noisy sound of this moment away from me, my ears full of your breath. My eyes, your face is so, so clear. Goblet in her hand, like to hold your cold hands; faint, almost hear the sound of your heart ache; see your solitude back. Cup red liquid, bright red, like most of the year that you tipsy from the lip, the temptation to gulp; falling on my palm, and looked to make your eyes red from crying, wrapped in helpless my brow; wave of a hand, the fall in my heart. To see the world through the cup, fantasy blurred, which is a one of you, my world is filled with all Acacia rounded, distorted, confused, ambiguous, and when you go, my world had you hijacking, I was you, who is always struggling but never powerless captives of betrayal. Wine rotation, circle, my heart only his revolution turned out I was deeply lonely, rotating in my arms, the rotation is also true, also magic notes. Yingyingchaochao, I seem to hear who laughter, sweet, beautiful, like you have the shallow smile, silvery laughter. Dim, I seem to hear anyone crying, lingering around my stands into a wall. Year, you leave the back has been in the bottom of my heart, there is the phone, which sounded people Heartbreakers Diqi, so far, still ringing in our ears. This article from the past and moving story of a rose withered away, for me, I am helpless hands trembling; single rose bloom, for me, I am helpless heart dead. Bloom? Wither? Are the same discard deeper in my heart. At two o'clock sad show in the coming and going of people, even if the figure will have to stop the sympathy and affection of attention, but not you, but unfortunately not you, but unfortunately not you accompany me to the end. This article from the past touching story I try to want to stretch their blurred memories of that year, in the instant you leave. See your eyebrows, wanted to send you a withered rose petals. Lines clear, elegant and bright, just spend away from the branches, people want to leave, just the colors have been mitigation, the human face has been blurred. This article from the past and moving story close your eyes, moist, glistening, collections of crystal dripping fall in my palm, and discovered that the palm has long gone old temperature. Makes light chatter in the palm of the teardrop UGG Cayha Sneakers, a drop, two drops, three-DDD are sad tears, got into my rough palm. My heart Your black hair wound round and round, and how I could not undo that nine comic. Like when I use my right hand for you to thrush, yet the paintings on the left to the right, to the right of the painting became the left. So, when I pull your left hand with his left hand, his right hand to pull the right hand, only to find longer time now, I have been to the left, and you, but to the right. This article from the past and moving story of a man drinking mostly thinking of the woman in this article from the past and moving story of a woman in tears, mostly men hurt the feelings of their heart is very fragile, people come from is not easy, love is a blessing, whether you how much, but you love and love, it is an unrequited happiness, that is whether to eat much pain to feel sweet mood, that is whether it is experiencing a number of storms is not from not abandon persistent whether it is barren or rich when the feelings of this article can have sexual gratification from the past touching story so we must treasure now, we must cherish the sight of people, do not let the people you love, or the people who love you with regret to leave this nostalgic world, is so life do not last forever, as long as life worthy of the owners so that the person you love happiness, then I'm happy. This article from the past the moving story of a cup, the cup of wine and drink, I finally drunk, drunk the two o'clock sad show it. Perhaps the best thing is also the most short-lived, but I did not think the reality is so cruel, I do not know how to deal with everything, does not know how to laugh, that is engraved in the heart of the pain, I can not be happy only want to find a quiet corner. Their own hide. I like the fall of the last patch of deciduous want to seize what, do not know where in the end will be falling. Perhaps at this time, and floated down, Yela Zhiqiu. This is the law, but also inevitable UGG Ultimate Tall Boots. Been stick with that dedication, but in this article from the past and moving story of what is eternal? Flowers also Invite season, I am still thinking about all sorts of unpredictable things, so I do not know, loss, loneliness, sadness accompanied me through. I always thought that happiness is like the sun, like a warm, full of the taste of the sun. I did not savor this taste, blinded by the storm attacks, lost a harbor of refuge, maybe just blown off and taken away the memories of spring. The wind is a bit cool, yo, my thoughts back, I took a deep breath and appreciate the taste and feel of the wind. After all, those wounds are life encounters and experiences, it will make me grow up, more mature. I want to try all those annoying things temporarily forgotten, cheer up, do a happy person. That is a real me. Moonlight tonight, look up at the night sky a little gray Originally tomorrow is the Dragon Boat Festival, the moon no, I can still feel it's there, it will also give me the wings of fantasy to catch up with the wind and the dream's footsteps . Like quiet, silent! Or do a meteor. Between heaven and earth, over the life trajectory. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment