Saturday, October 22, 2011

or so the sun gorgeous!



Once above a time, because you looks exactly favor his infancy playmate I took your hand apt your Remember, the first test I more than you, you told me namely next period I arrest it? You are solemn then I shocked. Remember, the first time the 2 of us caught fooling,UGG Classic Tall Boots, we carries a fluke, but inviting innumerable elated sorrowful, cried holding the call so that we do? Remember, we either posed for the first time, hard work but carefully exposed Hanhan stupid childish laugh it? Remember, our first snowball fights, relying on every other's mortifying variety of laughed it? Remember,UGG Broome Boots, the first time we went Zhoucun reservoir, came close apt creature 2 colossal black dog to bite off the thighs of the thrilling memories? Xiao Yao our life, doomed to a lifetime together! Now you and I, have had a 25-year-old, but still carries the dreams of juvenile, eager to be loved, looking along to pleasure, to avert harm! Only slightly alter path in life, you are in graduate educate, I was in four years removed from the community. The only constant is that we either share of idea, truly rare! Today, in array to give you practice, I want to damage his pate to give you good food, but you to make I'm not so exhausted, so I bombarded two dishes to satisfy! We seldom dine the daytime, entire the memories of childhood, hearing to your Tao Tao slowly,UGG Bailey Fancy, pay attention to eating namely actually very amusement! After banquet, we eventually tin no stand like stand, sit no sit like in mattress, distant individually ridiculousness together, I consider, even Wen Zhu Rongji to the joy of the moment we are incapable to administer voice! In these circumstances, I really ambition to memorize wings, flying in the ancient sky, fall into the space-time whirl lair, no longer work behind! At the time we are, how carefree! The merely trouble namely that checkups and learn! For each state Zhongchang, we drove to the waterfront home, seeing the old pond, my center explosion of sadness and misery, rushed out his camera captured scenes of scenery, I want to stop the center at this moment,UGG Turn Cuff Gloves, let time refrigerate,UGG Krinkle Boots! So quickly you ambition return to campus, there are a lot of woe my heart, why you can not reside on my side? Look, your laugh, or so the sun gorgeous! Because of you, I have a big pleasure! Before I left, was told for I remember hurry to go home, a standing ovation yourself, that do not understand how much the ending, because the end of the piece discrete, non-we want! Hopefully, our life, Xiao Yao, open merely from dazzling, not haze, whether wished, ambition appreciative the general people, Thanksgiving lasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment