Saturday, October 22, 2011

I have lost the fantasy spinning



I thought our world, tin no appeal from the harm. - Inscription inexplicable received your letter, disrupting the truce of my heart. Want apt peruse every sentence you write, every word of which the taste, yet I tin no. I'm fearful you brought me apt the elapse. You ambition to discern the mood at the time, but I can not, I'm terrified you infected me. Would like to have your movie playback, yet I can not, I'm scared my head is your appearance. Pen across the rows of superficial lines, smooth track ponderous grief. You accumulate it? Did not defiance to guess what? Stay in between the lines, I forget who it namely namely today? Do not comprehend namely the time changed, or location changed, alternatively is changed, even worse is that we have changed, I do not ambition to find out. Outside the schoolroom, short corridor, a few sparse person babies, look you in the nightfall appearance in the warm,UGG Stella, calm. Body close to the concrete fence, drag the hook hook the little finger of the agreement. The sundown reflected behind - the shadow of two folk. These may be the best of it, do not understand whether to be stranded, forgotten, forgotten in the air, the infinite speak about was, we now return was weary, weary of why you all in my ear long-winded. You all, perhaps, I changed it. The passageway of time made me chilly reality. You fair do not ambition to advert the summer of 2007. But not the topic now, we can test every other with the tone of elapse thoughts, elbow along shoulder, or back to back into the familiar music in music. In the years of merciless struggle, breakdown over your words. In the night looking for the lost,UGG 5691, a loss in the territory of the mouth, with the warmth of your exterior, solace is my center, I have been self-deception that we have in consensus with such, I have lost the fantasy spinning in the memories, so I do not know how many over the summer , seems to be numerous. Read your letter down,UGG Bailey Button Fancy Boots, entire the emotions I stupid, or do not want to know, that was youthful memories of the summer. Ticking. Is the world's relentless, merciless Raining Cats and is water. Years in January, I became relentless in our globe there was a hard Mingxin memories. This beauteous, should not just be used to preserve the friendship now, and repeatedly,UGG Infants Erin Boots, silent singing Hope in the future we can not plea from the harm, do not agree,UGG Triplet Bailey Button, not always. If you mention

No comments:

Post a Comment