Monday, October 24, 2011

2 days is endless drizzling rain



Her sentence: That was in sixth grade when her instructor let me go with the home visits. Visit a wrong boy with a good preceptor to student's home, straight apt my center hammer snare drum, mess it in front of the teacher's students face, exposing my I bite the bullet and work with the teacher several consecutive, feminine students who did no listen frank. Not familiar with the parents calculated I was a teacher of kid he kept and handed comfit to me. Teacher does not differentiate the truth,UGG Ashur, say the parents cheerfully: There are so indulged, I gradually join some spunk. On the path home, quiet autumn, some marshy road. I took out jellybean to the level teacher, said: Teacher said gently: Before he left, his mouth squeezing toothpaste wildly shouted: The next day,ugg kids boots, the level teacher praised me much about it, from Confucius and Mencius talked approximately rituals, hear me lukewarm. That year, I was a bad boy, the results kick kick stumble into a level the top three. Passage of period. Now, I often think: the child does not material nice alternatively bad, the key namely the teachers do not use tinted glasses Man, individuality and intelligence has naught to do. Special case of the sixth grade so the teacher to establish bad guys convert agreeable boy,ugg womens, and then behaved kid too understand how to be grateful. Noon, Chiba Fan, will activity when sitting by a microcomputer game. This old, the boat to the pier motorcar station, there may not be ideal because it? She namely coming down the friend space. For several days, under the display flashing. Then as a friend. After exchanging greetings, I have a few explosions of QQ expression, what members of the altitude irrigation, bachelor certificate did not favor a decent, finally made a hit statement. Side said: Warm words oral of. I have a lot of convergence. Whom my center Yi Chan, heard these words a number of years. Of artificial if not. Gradually became friends talk, ten minutes every day at midday, has chance the maximum cheerful time. Period of time, I melody, vigor very addictive. There persistence to instruct, learn here with one open idea. I really do not look the light of several works, in the space of narcissism. Life experience and encounter, and time is often inversely proportional to time, human constantly encounter unforgettable. Sometimes, even without the encounter, yet relies above talk, people will know each additional, listen the overtones of language, people fall into the screenplay of the graph, emulating a person's face, or elated, or melancholy, the script not how to interpret the fable the afterward remark. At that time, I equitable have threshold of life, down and out and uneasy, the heart was like a melody, Concert, collision-induced resonance is, There is not return, merely the rendition of a state, a state of pleasure every other. Maybe, when the misadventure of this prototype the nailed, fixed onto the fork in the road to the time, everybody can not be chic to depart, the role of attachment, into the ineffable feelings. Just time ruthlessly rumple your heart petals, with you to the bifurcation of the crossing. A tiny frustration, a little provoked whatever, tin only quit at night to go imagining. Window, Autumn is strong, three, 2 days is endless drizzling rain, into the rain, and often rainy hair. I often wade in the rain without one umbrella. I like this consciousness,UGG Suburb Crochet Tall, that raindrop svelte, chilly, as whether the fullness of the business, onward the hair alleviate the cheeks, reaching a stroke,UGG Bailey Button Bomber boots, wet palms, like tears. Tang ang a poem: Sometimes, I berthed imaginary: Smell the autumn's that happens, infinite. I looked silence and silence around the frosty, his face showing faint smile. But no an come alleviate my wounds, I do not know when to heal. Maybe I'm a little selfish right. An essayist, said: voicelessly is the parting goodbye. Leave quietly, merely distanced the anguish. I Yaozhu: entire the path, slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment