Monday, October 24, 2011

2 River water, and ran chase



A consumer said that a daylight girl, died ...! I have known her, she said, in our team in a lovely, sunshine girl! I clearly remember, we have talked in the group where it namely a sweet and innocent girl, then the sun Wenai a girl, the world does not want her apt be fair there. She is gone, this namely an unjust world, so lukewarm a juvenile girl,UGG Liberty Boots, go ... ... Since then, our lives, stripped of the sun; Since then, our hearts, and more ... the sky is still a haze ... There are overcast with bright, yet we did because such a life discolor,UGG Lo Pro Button, chance highly cold, even whereas immediately it is spring, the chilly air thumping off the anchor ... yet ... if we are not compassionate, only if the world weep, then this world would be sad ... so we have a drop of tears of feeling, it is namely people's love, the feelings of animals, ranging from regular animals is a truth ... If God be considered a human life, in He was not completely free of person calculation, he is obviously not fair to the Lord. But there are forever human article of injustice and unsatisfactory, God opened the gate to the spring, they opened the gate to fall, and winter merciless door ...! A girl, a girl favor the sun, the warmth of life had a girl, by the moment, I have a orbital lukewarm tears stream as you ... this world is actually excellent, a lot of human, always you know and do not know anecdote, by the moment, are silently flow of ... ... for we had a language of the edge, because this world, you must know me,UGG Ashur, I have met you, in this thin wire upon the root ... alternatively, We only have a short story; or merely a small portion of our adore; we just said a word, we just sigh to each other; us sing a song, a poem or poems also, or send off a congratulating of the picture ... because we have met, because we have know each additional, because your gone, I take a great meantime sad, shed tears of rue for a crater ... ... life tin not die, if you can date with the world months with the absence, but likewise the face of the replacement spring in the fall ... if you look a grass to wilt,UGG Roxy Short Boots, then, my friend, with your warm hand, to touch her with it, she likewise is life, have had a spring laugh, a warm summer, but she went to the fall, she would put a torch in the wildfires, when, with the warmheartedness of your hands, to touch her with it, use your warm body temperature, to Nirvana lit the blaze her ... love it ... adore this short, there are billions of human in this world, how numerous you have had true knowledge? Even if you had hundreds of thousands of friends, friends, that in this world, how many percentage is it? Cherish it, even if an side of the slender edge of a small, but also in your idea, detect a small area ... Do not Morishita accessible hit off one of your friends! Do not lightly remove one of your enemies! Do not put one of your friends, blacklist irresponsible! ... Because we have had one side of the edge, at the turn of a phrase, line of pull, subnet ... by the time the nightmare you have the fact, by the time you have love, at a time you still have dreams ... then, the daytime the world large, your heart, for spacious wide ... ... daylight girl, if this time, I can, and you mention a word, I would have told you aboard the one thousand,UGG Ultimate Cuff Boots, ten thousand; ... ... sunshine girl, if I know you to quit so soon, I will jot a writing of poems for you to stay; ... ... sunshine girl, even now I do it another braggadocio, even now the sun is constant Seogwi always a foregone conclusion, I will send the 2 River water, and ran chase; ... ... sunshine girl, even now I still end down, I will also lust life, turned into a peach orchard ... ... annuals will go by morrow, we will be antique, Tomorrow, the world will also be age. ... ... Time will take away your youth, period will take away your body, but our attach to our love, the warmheartedness of our songs that we will proceed the story of a beautiful little left to others ... If life's That really came, who would, as I fall, that a drip of warm wet tears ... ... Dear friends, when I must put into a current job, I will close all of the team, excuse me, my friend! When I am busy, I may not answer to your saluting, but, regardless of you not in my line of sight in, I will hope you happy secure! Similarly, no matter your line of sight, I do not, you too will wish me pleasure peace! Because this web edge, because we have met ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment