Wednesday, January 19, 2011

facing the harm the social


I feel, in jail when doctors, besides should have to preent the humanitarian spirit outside, facing the harm the social upped the personnel should, more heart disease is a correction the soul of a doctor.

I came into jail when doctors, life circle and narrower, circle of friends becomes smaller and smaller. But also have no man "flare-up of me."

That year October, senior high school classmate find my house, from her bag, take out two yuxi cigarettes and a bottle of wu liang ye handed me say: "a little something, don't refuse." I put the things pushed back and said: "old classmate, what can help I am XiangBang, but if the violation of the principle of affair, I was willing to help, please understand me."

Originally, he worked in a chemical plant as the director's brother-in-law because the acquittal brushstroke embezzlement recently thrown into jail, he hopes that I take to his uncle, the doctor bring him a letter. I so tartly rebuffed. The students take things away, and since then cut off with me here. Like this kind of thing mention, thus I won a nickname - "vervet". "Black face" is "vervet", do I thought haven't baogong involved the majesty of the name, but I have a doctor's conscience of detention, a name of the people's police moral bottom line and discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment