Wednesday, January 19, 2011

completed released on medical parole


Give me touches big is such a thing. June 2005, detention in custody of a man "special" character, he was our local a powerful man. From him into jail the first day, I rarely usually someone playing a cellular phone to warm up. While someone calls invited me to drink tea, while someone calls invited me to dinner. Because the caller I don't known, so all refused.

Day 11 p.m. more minutes, I was just going to bed, suddenly knock on the door. Open the door of a see, is a man and a woman. That woman came in, he knelt down toward me. I quickly put her up, asked her so late seek me what is up. Originally, this woman was the man was detained character's wife. She took out from his bag and ten thousand yuan of money on the table, the tears said: "week doctors, beg you, as long as you bring him (refers to her husband) completed released on medical parole, I will again additionally thank you!"

I can not knowingly breaks the law, sorry head badge, also cannot live on a white, I immediately snubbed offers from. One male and one female, the woman was walking heavyly gouged out my one eye say: "doctor, I remember your week. But I have a word must tell you, this world if one group, the road is more and more wide! You don't put your own way all quartz, later is not good for you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment