Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Employees xing xing and return


That day a drink boss give employees said: "the economic situation is bad, all to work well, will give us a pay increase. A month has passed and the two months later, also didn't see wage rose a little. Employees have opinions ask the boss. The boss said: "I say a raise? That is, how shall you really wine words?" Employees xing xing and return.

In my spare time, I love to write a little articles published in newspapers, post, after her own blog. Have blog friends see after the beep: good writing, is very appreciate to the writer, study. After looking I cannot help laughing, oneself at that point level, from the writer also sent as Trinidad miles. The somebody else say that lifts the za, should not be taken seriously.

That day just walked to the unit's doorstep, met an appearance is the usual female colleague says hello to me: "very handsome, come early." Qimaobuyang I smile and responded: "big beauty, you also come early." Immediately, we broke into laughter. Now ordinary meet each other always compliment, ha ha, tease you play!

No comments:

Post a Comment