Monday, November 7, 2011

Kouzhong shoulder

e a look at the last who will pay a higher price. If you want to use her to help control the huge Kun, my heart would be very uncomfortable. Kouzhong silent a long while, and whispered: If I really like her? Xu Ziling contempt and said: If you really like her, would not take her brothel for women to come and compare. Kouzhong smile: world hegemony, but lack of progress can not be compared to something, if you like me to learn everything principled, tied hand and foot, sympathetic and like to go to Li Mi, Shichong those ruthless, cunning as a fox who struggle for hegemony wins, and die fact that there is not much difference. Xu Ziling Exploration hand draped over Kouzhong shoulders, smiled and said: this situation, I understand, why they advise you not to mix this muddy lake, but since you set a vision, I will not stand in the way, so you relax hands and feet. But you asked my opinion, I certainly would not say a word against their will discuss your joy. Jiang wind, the two clothes fluttering sounds. Kouzhong stared Jiang Liu, murmured: Sometimes I do not know what they are doing. Even think to give up everything, hanging around with you four, then coasted leisurely day off, but that it will miss the countless touching things. And I really want to do something for this world effort, so that all peoples can live peaceful and happy life. Do not you forget that we have witnessed the terrible war-caused disaster? Xuzi Ling said: This is called Rengeyouzhi the. But if you want to make peoples happy you can select those who can afford to be virtuous Kuang help, can

No comments:

Post a Comment