Friday, December 24, 2010

Those teenagers, let us see hope

I'm not forget those teenagers, those who give me can't let me not deeply touched by the young!
Boat song, this name from aug. 8 on, almost all hearts are condensed in the area. The scourge, frequent, also let us again and accept the test of the disaster.
On aug. 15, national mourning. Life priceless! Deceased rest in peace, the living strong. These days, I was thinking about that boy. "Teacher, to save my mother." This is I hear the most sparkling language. All say, after they leave, it will become a star, he must be the brightest that star. Shine even night, dark clouds covered, also can not hold up against his light.
ZhangXinJian, fourteen years old.
This is his life's resume, if no disaster, he would like all his age children do, live carefree life, then grew up, married and have children.
His life was in 14 years old to be frozen.
He and his mother are crushed by mudslides, facing the prime minister comfort, crushed under the ruins of the prime minister, he said: "you to trust. I can hold on!" Rescuers arrived, his first words were: "teacher, to save my mother." When mother unbearable pain, and he kept as cool as a cucumber to comfort mother: "mom you don't worry, everybody is trying to." Then, just to rescue workers to a knife to cut, helping the pressure in the big eye upon mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment